Aloha Beach Weddings treats each wedding individually due to the uniqueness of each. Therefore, we personally selected each of our Officiants: Ministers & Reverends based on their past warmth, kindness and integrity, as well as their commitment to the ceremony.
Role of the Officiants:
- Understanding your expectations and their role in your ceremony
- Guidance from counseling, vows, suggestions from the beginning
- Commitment and Care in preparing all the necessary details
- Plays a pivotal role in setting the stage for the entire ceremony
- Sets the tone for the ceremony
In conclusion, the praise we have received regarding our Officiants has been outstanding for each and every ceremony we have coordinated.
- Reverend Kimo Kirkman
- Reverend Valentino Tino
- Minister Kahu Alalani Astara Hill
- Reverend Adam Gomes
- Minister Charles Nahale
Reverend Kimo Kirkman
Reverend Kimo Kirkman opens every marriage celebration with the blowing of the conch shell, the oli (Hawaiian chant) and closes with a Hawaiian Prayer.
- He will can officiate just about any type of ceremony you choose… including religious, non-religious or spiritual.
- We have been using Reverend Kimo for many years.
- All of his ceremonies are unique and truly performed from the heart.
- He is a wonderful, loving man with a great sense of humor.
Reverend Valentine Tino
Reverend Valentine (Tino), born and raised on the beautiful island of Maui, truly represents the spirit of Aloha.
- Ordained through the New Passion Ministries
- Dedicated reverend for many years, having built his life upon a foundation of love.
- The devotion that is matched only by his commitment to providing the most heart-felt wedding ceremonies.
- Whether presiding over a large ceremony or simply joining a couple in matrimony on a secluded beach, he approaches every interaction with the individual attention and respect that it deserves.
- He has married hundreds of happy couples with his Hawaiian Non-Denominational Christian ceremonies.
- He continues to treat every new ceremony as a new chance to pour his sincerity and passion into every word he speaks.
Minister Kahu Alalani Astara Hill
Kahu Alalani Astara Hill is a licensed minister in the State of Hawaii.
- Alalani has studied Hawaiian traditions and spirituality all of her life
- Personally trained under “Papa” the Blessed Kahu Kawika Ka’alakea, as well as his personal Kako’o (assistant) for the later part of his life.
- She was Kahuna trained and ordained in 1981
- Alalani offers traditional and ancient Hawaiian weddings, vow renewals and Hawaiian ceremonies.
- She can also do Jewish ceremonies in Hebrew, Hawaiian and English
- Being an accomplished singer, she has been known to break out into a beautiful duet with our musicians.
Reverend Adam Gomes
Reverend Adam Gomes, is a Hawaiian Christian Minister, on the Island of Maui.
- Born and raised on the Island of Maui
- Blessed to have the awesome privilege of performing weddings for nearly 17 years
- Married for almost 40 years
- Believes every wedding is a gift to him, as he is joining two lives as one, therefore making that day special and memorable for the couple
Minister Charles Nahale
Charles Nahale is one of a kind Hawaiian native, Minister and spiritual teacher as well as a trained musician.
- His commitment to honoring your joyous and sacred commitment service goes beyond your expectations
- Your wedding ceremony is in the most loving, capable and professional hands, which he sees as a treasure
- Whether religious, Hawaiian or non-religious ceremony, his deep connection to the Hawaiian Islands allows for a rich experience filled with the spirit of Aloha.
- He treasures what the island of Maui has to offer, and his duties to the couple on their most precious and cherished wedding day
You must be logged in to post a comment.